Babcock University Post UTME Admission Form for 2022/2022 Session is Out: Babcock post utme form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. The form cost N2,300. The cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME, you are eligible to apply.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
Babcock University Courses
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / INTERNATIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Also, Read: Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel, do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested.
- · Click button to save the form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form