Application for BSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session will commence soon. This post will be updated as soon as the BSU Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
Benue State University, BSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N2,000. The direct entry form is also out. See how to apply and other details below.
If you have chosen the Benue State University (BSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is BSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Benue State University (BSU) that the school management has released the 2022/2023 post UTME form.
Qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into BSUM Undergraduate Programmes. We will show you eligibility, how to apply, and other details.
How Much Is BSU Post UTME Form?
The Benue State University, BSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain BSU Post UTME Form.
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who chose Benue State University, Makurdi as their FIRST CHOICE OF INSTITUTION for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
- Note All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
- Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology, or any course in the Faculty of Science. Thank you.
How to Register For BSU Post Utme 2022
- Visit the Benue State University website https://bsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
BSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Benue State University, BSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Benue State University, BSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
BSU Post UTME Screening Date
The BSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
BSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Benue State University, BSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2022/2023 BSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.