Here is the complete and accredited Kaduna State University (List Of Accredited Courses Offered In KASU 2022/2023) & their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission will be seen on this page.
Kaduna State University (KASU) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2022/2023 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in KASU.
Basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view all the courses and know their Cut off mark requirement for admission that you need to get so as to enable you get admitted into the listed courses below.
List Of Courses Offered in Kaduna State University (KASU)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Kaduna State University (KASU) in 2022/2023 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHINESE STUDIES
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- THEATRE ARTS
KASU Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy KASU Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying KASU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by KASU except otherwise stated by the management.
KASU ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Kaduna State University (KASU), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into KASU should make sure they choose KASU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in KASU should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
KASU DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in FUTO.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
These are the list of Courses Offered at KASU for 2022/2023 Academic Session and how to gain admission into KASU very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.