Is DELSU Post UTME form out for 2022
Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 6th November 2022. The cut-off mark is 170. The form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Delta State University (DELSU), that the Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Delta State University, DELSU has published guidelines for their 2022/2023 Post UTME registration Exercise.
LATEST UPDATE: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA 2022/2023 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE WILL START THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2022. THOSE WHO CHANGED TO DELSU IN JAMB SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING. PRINTING OF SEAT NUMBER AND VENUE WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2022.
Is DELSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public most especially aspirants of Delta State University (DELSU), that the DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Registration commences 9th of July 2022.
Only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting O’level results can apply.
How Much Is DELSU Post UTME Form?
Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME application form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
DELSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Delta State University, DELSU cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2022/2023 for Universities, polytechnics, and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for DELSU Post UTME application 2022/2023
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Delta State University, DELSU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Delta State University, DELSU POST UTME screening Exercise 2022.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. DELSU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME 2022/2023
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2022. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2022 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
DELSU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2022
Below are the requirements for the Delta State University, DELSU POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The DELSU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the DELSU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed DELSU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for DELSU Post UTME Form 2022
The deadline for the Delta State University, DELSU POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet. But the Deadline for Delta State University, DELSU POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
That was the guide on the DELSU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the DELSU POST UTME Exercise 2022.
All aspirants of Delta State University, DELSU should follow that guideline below to gain admission in DELSU.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.