Edo University Iyamo (NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2022/2023 and Requirements) is out and it is for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the Edo University Iyamo (EUI).
In Edo University Iyamo (EUI), candidates that gained admission through Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Who is qualified for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Edo University Iyamo (EUI) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Does Edo University Iyamo (EUI) Accept Direct Entry application?
Edo University Iyamo (EUI) accepts and offer Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants.
But the Edo University Iyamo (EUI) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is Nigerian Army University (EUI) direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Nigerian Army University (EUI) direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Nigerian Army University (EUI) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is Nigerian Army University (EUI) Form
The Nigerian Army University (EUI) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Nigerian Army University (EUI) Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below is the compulsory Edo University Iyamo Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Edo University Iyamo as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Edo University Iyamo (EUI) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Edo University Iyamo (EUI) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.eui.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Login with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the EUI portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.