JAMB Recommended Ways To Fix Invalid Email Address And Password in 2021.
You’re currently reading How To Fix “My Jamb Email Is Not Working” 2021. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How do I fix invalid email address and password during jamb profile login?, How do I reset my jamb email?.
Most of these candidates also want to know, How do I recover my jamb email and password?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Why is my jamb email not working?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
If one is unable to successfully log in to the Jamb profile, it means that one of the login details is wrong or invalid, which may be the Email address or the password. We are not going to waste any time on the issue of the email address as it can easily be remembered during registration.
Let’s see how to fix Jamb Profile’s incorrect login details due to the wrong login password. This occurs when one tries to log in with an Invalid password that is not recorded with the email address provided.
If you received an error while trying to log in because you forgot your password, we are going to show you how to change your password and log in successfully to your Jamb Profile.
How To change JAMB Profile Login Password
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ” as shown in the picture below.
- When the next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a message like the one in the picture below.
- Login to your email address which may either be a Gmail or a yahoo mail.
- You will see a message just like the one in the image below, click on “Reset my Password“.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new password and click “Change Password“.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
- You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
How To Correct A Misspelled Email In JAMB
If you found out that you misspelt your email there two things you can do.
- Create a new email address to match the misspelled email address. This will ensure that when Jamb sends you any mail in the future you will receive it.
- Go to the CBT centre where you registered for your Jamb and attempt to correct the error.