Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Updated Federal University of Petroleum, Effurun, FUPRE Admission List 2022 (1st, 2nd and 3rd list) & FUPRE Admission Status checker Portal www.fupre.edu.ng: On this page today, I will be giving you all the latest updates on the FUPRE Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal with you.
This is to inform prospective students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) that the admission list is now out only on the JAMB portal.
Infact, this page will guide you on everything regarding the FUPRE Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Federal University of Petroleum, Effurun admission list is said to contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains only names of admitted candidates for those that apply to the Federal University of Petroleum, Effurun via JAMB UTME or Direct Entry.
IS FUPRE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022 OUT?
YES! The Federal University of Petroleum, Effurun (FUPRE) has published her 2022/2023 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, the FUPRE admission list is expected to be out a few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well as update this page immediately the FUPRE Admission list is out.
You can easily Check your FUPRE Admission List Status via Jamb Portal as Guided below.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your FUPRE Admission Status via Jamb portal..
How to Check FUPRE Admission List
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Like I said up there;
- If you are using mobile phone to check it, you will see only “Welcome”, If you see this, then just calm down.
- If you are using Chrome Browser, then just navigate and Use “desktop version” of your browser to see the menu and then click on check admission status to view your Admission Status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.” If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if FUPRE has offered you Admission.
If FUPRE has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in FUPRE are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if FUPRE Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately.
Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the FUPRE Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.