FUTMINNA Post UTME Form: Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Registration Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session will be on sale from 21st September 2022. Deadline to apply: 18th November 2022. Cut-off mark is 170-200. See how to apply and other vital information below.
In this page, we will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
This is to inform the general public that Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Registration Form for 2022/2023 academic session will be on sale from Monday, 21st September, 2022 and end midnight of Wednesday, 18th November, 2022.
Having Known This, All interested candidates/Aspirants are here by informed to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University of Technology, Minna admission portal www.futminna.edu.ng.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Form
The Federal University of Technology, Minna as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUTMINNA follow this link:
Federal University of Technology, Minna Cut Off Mark.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Futminna cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Form?
The Federal University of Technology, Minna FUMINNA Post UTME form is N2,250.00 (Two thousand two hundred and fifty Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2022/2023.
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
Enter your JAMB registration number.
Enter one of your names.
Click on ‘Login’.
On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2022/2023 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2022/2023 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 IS NOT YET PUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
Good evening Sir.
Can I apply for DE as a chemical engineering student with upper classes.
Sir please is this up to now the registration are online
yes you can apply