Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Matriculation List For NYSC Mobilization.
All Admission processes are now strictly regulated within the power of the Joint Admission and matriculation board (JAMB) important for those who will be going for NYSC.
Many Non-accredited institutions are known to offer admission to candidates who are eager to gain admission outside JAMB. For categories of students I have expatiated on, kindly note that Only the candidates whose names appear on the JAMB Matriculation List are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
And by implication, if your name is not on JAMB Matriculation List, your application to the NYSC scheme for the one-year National service will not be accepted. Only students from accredited institutions will be accepted if they follow the procedure I will explain below.
How to Qualify to be on JAMB Matriculation List
- You should print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents (Admission Letter and Result Slip) with the admission officer in your Institution
How To Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Visit the JAMB Matriculation List portal directly with this link
- On the portal, select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on Fetch My Details
Finally, In case you can’t find your name on the JAMB Matriculation list, You have to go through JAMB regularization which is more like a way of validating your admission which is not initially offered to you by JAMB.