The School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies, Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY), is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for KADPOLY IJMB admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Kaduna Polytechnic IJMB is a 12-month intensive course that will prepare candidates for the IJMB Examination which will qualify them for Direct Entry Admission into 200 level in any Nigerian/Foreign University.
Benefits of Kaduna Poly IJMB Programme
- Candidates could be admitted into 200 level in any University including the Kaduna Polytechnic B.Sc/B.Eng programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University Zaria as listed below:
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Building
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Civil Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Eng.
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates could be admitted into 200 level in Kaduna Polytechnic B.TECH (ITE) in affiliation with the Federal University of Technology Minna as listed below.
- B.Tech Building Technology
- B.Tech Metalwork
- B.Tech Electrical/Electronics
- B.Tech Science Education
- B. Tech Automobile Technology
- B.Tech Woodwork Technology
- B. Tech Educational Technology
- Candidates could be admitted into 200 level (ND 2) in the relevant programme of Kaduna Polytechnic.
- Candidates could be admitted into 100 level (ND 1) in any relevant programme of Kaduna Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Kaduna Poly IJMB Admission Form
Application forms for any of the programmes can be obtained at the School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies located at Tudun Wada, Main Campus Behind Central Administration Opposite Kadpoly Open, Distance and Flexible E-Learning (ODFEL), Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
For further enquiries contact the following – 08062782000, 08023819463, 08020988533, 08034504965, 08033069619.