You can now buy the KSUSTA Direct Entry form for 2020/2021: All interested candidates that wishes to apply for Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Read down to see KSUSTA Direct Entry requirements and how to apply below. The Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
KSUSTA Direct Entry Admission and Programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA).
In Kebbi State University (KSUSTA), candidates that gained admission through Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
How Much is KSUSTA Direct Entry Form
The Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Is KSUSTA direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) Direct Entry Admission portal.
KSUSTA Direct Entry Requirements
Below is the compulsory Kebbi State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Kebbi State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for Kebbi State University Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Eligibility for KSUSTA D.E Admission?
- It is not all candidates that apply for Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
- All interested candidates can apply for Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry Admission Criteria.
- Applying for Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
- Direct entry admission into Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
- But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.