Recently, I shared a new Airtel free cheat with the help of NapsternetV VPN, but this time around, we will be MTN for those who don’t have an Airtel sim card.
This time also, we will be using the same VPN app called NapsternetV which supports only V2RAY Config files. The reason why we had to port to this VPN is because of its security and uniqueness.
I will be very straightforward with this post without any long talks. As you all know, this is for MTN Nigeria 100MB free browsing cheat with NapsternetV vpn. Now straight to the point.
MTN 100MB DAILY FREE BROWSING CHEAT FOR NAPSTERNETV VPN
Like I said earlier, this cheat is capped at 100MB per day, and works on any MTN sim, be it 3G or 4G sim. And it’s very fast too. Just follow the simple instructions below and enjoy.
- First of all, get your MTN sim ready, whether 3G or 4G sim
- Now download NapsternetV VPN from this link Here
- Now open the NapsternetV VPN and tap on the + icon which is located at the top > then tap on import npv2 Config file. Then locate the Config file you downloaded from this blog and use flashschoolgist as the password when prompted.
- The next step is to tap on the Play button which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will be connected within 5 seconds.
- Here is what you need to take note of, if you get connected, make sure to tap on the Stats page to see the Graph reading.
- If the Graph doesn’t read uplink and downlink, then it won’t browse. All you have to do is apply airplane mode and connect again. Then check the Stats page to see if the Graph has started reading.If it is, then you can start browsing, chatting, and downloading.
- Also, make sure you disable battery optimization for the VPN in your phone settings because sometimes it will stop browsing and powering all apps. Just apply airplane mode and connect again, then check your Stats page.
That’s all friends. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please leave your comments below and don’t forget to share this post with friends.