Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session | Merit & Supplementary [UPDATED]
NSUK Admission List for 2022/2023 session – The first and second/supplementary lists of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) DEGREE programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are out.
LATEST UPDATE: Has Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) released the 2022/2023 Admission list? No, NSUK admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
This page will guide you on NSUK Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal and how to check your NSUK admission status on jamb caps and NSUK Portal.
IS NSUK ADMISSION LIST FOR OUT?
This is to inform you that the management of Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the admission list for 2022/2023 session.
On this page we will show you how to check your name on the admission list. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Nassarawa State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
How to Check NSUK Admission List /Status.
Candidates can Check their NSUK Admission List/Status in two different ways.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your NSUK Admission Status via the JAMB portal…
- Go to NSUK admission status checking portal at https://www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
How to Check NSUK Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your NSUK Admission Status 2022/2023 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency, and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.
If you are offered admission to the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below is the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for review.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if NSUK Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting results” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office or JAMB registration center/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
- NSUK Admission List Status Checker
- Get NSUK Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See NSUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete NSUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was how to access the NSUK Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.