Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise. See the requirements and how to obtain the NSUK post UTME form below.
Here is Nassarawa State University – NSUK Post UTME Admission form 2022/2023 & Requirement complete guide for application in 2022.
If you have chosen the Nassarawa State University (NSUK) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is NSUK POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Nassarawa State University, NSUK POST UTME 2022 is not yet out. However, NSUK 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
So if you want to Know when NSUK post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is NSUK Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Nassarawa State University.
So The Nassarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
NSUK JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Nassarawa State University, NSUK cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Nassarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For NSUK Post Utme
Like stated above, all Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can is to be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply for the post utme exercise.
NSUK Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
NSUK Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Nassarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Nassarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME Registration will end.
- NSUK Admission List Status Checker
- Get NSUK Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See NSUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete NSUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning 2022/2023 NSUK Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.