Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure for 2022/2023 Newly Admitted Candidate.
The amount and procedure for the payment of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See OOU acceptance fee payment procedure for the newly admitted candidates below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, various Undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management has announced the procedure and amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee.
NOTE: The deadline for payment of OOU admission acceptance fee is May 30, 2022.
MODE FOR PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
FlashschoolGist is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2022/2023 academic session of OOU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all OOU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.