All Links to The Rasmussen Student Portal Logins and Social Media Accounts
It is easy to gain access to Rasmussen Student Portal Login. Simply go to the school portal website to log in. Your Rasmussen student portal will give you access to financial aid, course material, and other information.
About Rasmussen College
Rasmussen College, now Rasmussen university (as of October 2020) has a rich 120 years old history. The university began in 1900 in St. Paul, Minnesota when Walter Rasmussen started a business school with 53 students in the practical school of business, Women enrolled in the school for the first time, and Rasmussen university continued to expand, introducing enrollment for graduate degrees in 2016.
It was an early leader in online education, starting in 2002 with innovative technology and curriculum. It is known for its programs in Nursing, Health Sciences, Business, Justice Studies, Technology, Education, and Design. Rasmussen university is constantly evolving. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Yet, over 50 programs at 23 campuses in 7 schools. The university has numerous achievements under its belt among them are having the highest number of ADN nursing.
Rasmussen student portal
On the Rasmussen portal, you have access to basically everything that you need to know or find as a student at the University. I understand that sometimes all you need is a quick read or a quick link to easily navigate through the Rassmussen student portal. I will provide that for you. Just read a little further. To access the student portal, do the following;
How to Access the Rasmussen Blackboard.
The BLACKBOARD LEARN Online Learning Platform can only be accessed if you are an eligible student of Rasmussen University with a valid email address and a password. On the updated Blackboard ultra, you will be able to access critical information across all your courses, classmates, calendars, messages, grades, and more. Please follow the processes below.
- Start by visiting the Rasmussen university portal at https://www.rasmussen.edu/
- Click on Student Login at the top left corner of the Rasmussen student portal page
- Scroll to the bottom of the Page and click on https://learning.rasmussen.edu/
- Choose the Main or Local Login and input your Rasmussen University email account and Password.
- Click on your name to update your profile
- Select your privacy in the notifications settings
- Add a profile picture for easy identification in classes and discussions.
- Click here to watch a video on Blackboard Ultra Mobile Training.
As you can find in the preceding paragraphs the Rasmussen Blackboard is a sort of digital school presence for online learning. The latest version- The Blackboard Ultra, uses an intuitive and responsive design to fit any device you use to access it. Also, Blackboard Ultra has a streamlined grade book, and pop-up announcements and makes learning quicker and easier through its activity stream. A feature worth mentioning is the constant navigation bar on every page of the blackboard. From there, you always have access to the navigation base wherever you are on the site. The navigation base gives you access to the following
- Access and manages your profile
- View your recent activity
- Participate in a course
- View organizations
- View your grades
- Interact via messages
- Access additional tools
You can gain access to the Rasmussen online library through your Rasmussen student portal and through links embedded in your online courses. The library is available to members of staff and students of Rasmussen University and can be accessed easily on http://guides.rasmussen.edu/library or, from the Rasmussen Students Portal, click on resources at the top bar and click on Library.
The Rasmussen University eLibrary is a priceless digital resource for students and faculty of the University. It is a collection of journals, articles, full-text eBooks, newspapers, videos, webinar series, and more. The library allows you to search using keywords or phrases relevant to your research assignment. It is also available every time of the day wherever an internet connection is available.
Rasmussen college nursing
The Rasmussen Nursing College, Florida, is a reputable institution for all kinds of Nursing programs. If you want to study Nursing, the Rasmussen Nursing School is an excellent choice. It offers great support by equipping you with the technical proficiency and transferable skills that will make you stand out and take you to another level of your career. Rasmussen Nursing School will prepare you for a variety of in-demand nursing roles in Florida such as Nurse Case Manager, Operating room RN, Home Health RN, Medical-surgical nurse, Intensive Care Unit, and more. The school has received nationwide recognitions such as:
- #1 Educator of Practical Nurses(LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) in Florida(2020)
- #1 Educator of Associate degree in Nursing (ADN) graduates in the United States
At Rasmussen Nursing College, you have access to a wide variety of Nursing Programs that you can choose from. The available programs at Rasmussen Nursing College include
- Diploma in Nursing- Practical Nursing
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing(ADN/RN)- Professional Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree- RN to BSN-This program is for those who already have a degree or are licensed RN and want to upgrade to a BSN. This degree can be completed online.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing(BSN) – This program is for those without a Bachelor’s degree. It has to be completed on-campus and online. It offers field experience as self-directed assessments.
- Master of Science in Nursing(MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Rasmussen University makes use of the SmarterMeasure assessment to measure learner readiness. It comprises some questions to which you need to provide answers. No answer is wrong or correct. At the end of the assessment, your score will help you understand your strengths and opportunities for improvement. It shows what kind of learning environment will be most suitable for you as a person; whether or not distance learning will be good for you and what kind of technologies you can work with. This assessment is to your benefit as a student. To take the assessment, do the following:
- Go to https://rasmussen.smartermeasure.com/
- Click on Login as First Time User if it is your first assessment or Login as returning user if you have taken a SmarterMeasure assessment before.
- For first-time users, choose a username from the available ones in the dropdown. Note your username has been provided by your school for the SmarterMeasure assessment.
- Enter the password that was provided by your school for the SmartMeasure assessment and click the Login button.
- For returning users, enter the email address you used when starting your SmartMeasure assessment as your username.
- For returning users, your SmartMeasure pin is the pin that you received either when you stopped your assessment or that was provided to you in the welcome email.
We hope we have been to answer all your questions in relation to Rasmussen Student Portal Login. We wish you a smooth ride in your academic pursuit.
However,we have curated six (6) of our recent posts that we know will be of help to you.