TSU Direct Entry Admission Form & Requirements for 2022/2023 Session has been released: Taraba State University (TSU) direct entry admission and programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the TSU.
In Taraba State University, candidates that gained admission through TSU direct entry Admission will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Taraba State University accepts and offer Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants. But the TSU Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for the Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is TSU direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the TSU direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official TSU Direct Entry Admission portal.
TSU Direct Entry Admission Qualifications.
All interested candidates can apply for TSU direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Taraba State University (TSU) direct entry Admission Criteria. Applying for TSU direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into TSU is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
How Much is TSU Direct Entry Form
The Taraba State University (TSU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
TSU Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below is the compulsory Taraba State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Taraba State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for Taraba State University (TSU) Direct Entry Admission.
- Go to TSU Post Utme portal at http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
- Note: Please, note that your results would be verified online, so ensure you put in the actual record; without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
- Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip.
- Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.
I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout
of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more
in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1
or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?