Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) is now selling the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise and aptitude test application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Only the candidates that made UMYU their first choice of institution in the last UTME and scored the prescribed cut-off mark are invited to apply. See the requirements and how to obtain UMYU post UTME form below.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU)
You are welcome to this page that will guide on all that you need to know about UMYU POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU has published guidelines for their 2022/2023 Post UTME registration Exercise.
Is UMYU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public that Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) post UTME screening and registration form for 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The online registration for UMYU post UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday 10th August, 2022.
so if you want to Know when UMYU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is UMYU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
So The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
UMYU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Eligibility for UMYU Post UTME application 2022/2023
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU POST UTME screening Exercise 2022.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. UMYU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Post UTME 2022/2023
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Post UTME/DE link at www.umyu.edu.ng
- Tab on the “Create Account” link and enter the required details to create account.
- After creating the account, Proceed and Select 2022/2023 POST UTME application.
- Provide your Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result in the spaces provided.
- Review your details to make sure they are correct and click on “make payment”
- You will now be redirected to UMYU online payment platform. Select your payment type.
- If you are paying online, then select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. etc.).
- Enter your card details and Click ‘Pay’ to process payment.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form
- Enter your Detailed O’level result (SSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
- Review your details and confirm them.
- Click on “submit” to complete registration.
- Print out a copy of your receipt and your Post UTME Screening Form.
- That’s all
UMYU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2022
Below are the requirements for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The UMYU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the UMYU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed UMYU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for UMYU Post UTME Form 2022
The deadline for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet anUMYUced. But the Deadline for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
UMYU POST UTME and Admission Terms and Conditions
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the UMYU POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
That was the guide on the UMYU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the UMYU POST UTME Exercise 2022..
Feel Free to share your comment or ask any question using the comment box below..