The University of Calabar (UNICAL) 2022/2023 change of course application form is now available for candidates that did not make it to the merit admission list but wish to be considered for other programmes with vacancies.
Following the publication of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) merit admission list, the management of the institution released the list of vacant programmes where candidates who did not make it to the 2022/2023 academic session merit list may considered.
UNICAL Change of Course Eligibility.
Candidates seeking admissions into these departments must have;
- Choose the University of Calabar as their first choice
- Sat for the 2022/2023 Post UTME examination
- Obtained five (5) 0’level credits requirements as specified above and with the correct UTME subject combination.
Please note that the following categories of candidates cannot be recommended for admissions
- Candidates with wrong UTME subject combination
- Candidates with incomplete O’Level requirements
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’Level on JAMB portal/whose uploads have not yet reflected on CAPS
How to Apply for UNICAL Change of Course.
Interested applicants are to proceed to any CBT centre and do a change of course on JAMB portal to any of the aforementioned department.
It should however be noted that changing to any of these Departments doesn’t guarantee automatic admissions. Only candidates who meet the programme requirements would be considered.
11 October, 2019
Email email@example.com for more information