University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Diploma in Law Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIPORT Diploma in Law Form – The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), College of Continuing Education (CCE) is now selling forms for admission into its Diploma in Law programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma in Law Programme of the College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIPORT Diploma in Law Programme Duration and Entry Requirements
Duration of Programme:
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including the English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Diploma in Law Admission Form
Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line.
- Go www.uniport.edu.ng
- Under the CCE menu click on, Part-Time or Diploma in Law form.
- Please complete the application form and click on submit
- After submitting the form, an invoice page is displayed.
- Click on the Get RRR button.
- Next, an RRR code is displayed.
- Please print this page and proceed for payment of the application fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only excluding Bank charges at designated Banks nationwide.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- U &C Microfinance Bank
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on Friday, 31st December 2022.
Do u accept d7
No they don’t accept D7, see Universities that accepts D7 here