This is where you will get free UNIUYO Post UTME Past questions and Answers. So, I will be sharing UNIUYO Post UTME Past questions and answers on this page and its free of charge.
UNIUYO Post UTME past questions and Answers is one of the most recommended material to use for the preparation for the upcoming UNIUYO 2022 Post UTME Exercise.
If you wish to perform very well in the upcoming UNIUYO 2022 Post UTME Exam, then you can’t afford doing without this material that I will share with you right now.
UNIUYO Post UTME Exam Requirements 2022
Before we go further, there are some requirements that you should endeavor to go with when going for UNIUYO 2022 Post UTME Exam. Some of the most compulsory requirements includes:
- Your passport photograph for identity purpose.
- UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Slip
- Exam writing materials
- Original UTME Result.. Print here
- O’level Result
Other requirements will be communicated to you later. Meanwhile, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall with the following:
- Mobile and electronic Devices.
- Textbooks or any material that violets the exam policy.
- Indecent dressing etc.
Why do you need this Post UTME Past Questions?
- Most of the UNIUYO Post UTME Exam Questions are usually set from past questions.
- The past questions will give you insight on how the main exam questions will look like.
- It will also give you clue on which topics the questions do come from.
- It will also help you to know the exam format, scheme and preamble.
UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We provide Complete UNIUYO Post-UTME Past Questions for Faculties of Sciences, Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Law, Management, Social and every other Faculty in UNIUYO. So, This is an official UNIUYO Post UTME Past Question and Answers for courses under the above listed Faculties.
Advice: Please study subjects related to your course of study while preparing for UNIUYO Post utme exam.
Key Features of The UNIUYO UTME Past Questions file:
- Contains detailed Post UTME past questions and Answers
- 28 Number of pages
- Questions Covers all courses and faculties.
- Its covers Questions From 2006 till Date
UNIUYO Post UTME Exam Guidelines:
- UNIUYO Post UTME usually lasts for 30 minutes
- All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
- Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
- Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to stay more than expected before the exam begins
- UNIUYO Post UTME Exam has a total of 50 questions and its written in batches according to departments.
- Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score.
- Ensure You Come Along With Your Hb Pencil, Copy Of Your Post Utme Registration Printout Or Payment Slip, Utme Original Result And Any Other Relevant Document.
UNIUYO Post UTME Table of Content:
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2018/2019 and Solutions Page 3 to 5
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2017/2018 and Solutions Page 5 to 7
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2015/2016 and Solutions Page 8 to 9
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2014/2015 and Solutions Page 10 to 12
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2006 /2007 to 2013/2014 Page 13 to 28
How to Download UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is N1,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance you are writing for UNIUYO Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
To make your payment and get your own UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, kindly make payment into the following account Details:
- Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
- Account Name: Oyeniyi Adewale Michael
- Account Number: 0762371727
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
And after that payment Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send to our number below. And your favorites Email Address to Flashschoolgist Official Whatsapp number. Also ensure you call to verify before and after payment to avoid unforseen errors.
- 09027884407 (Whatsapp CONTACT DETAILS) or tothis email
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
How to use this Past Questions effectively for positive Result.
Studying UTME Past Questions Effectively For 2021
Back to the topic of the day, “How To Study Past Questions And Understand Them Very Well”. Follow the rules and regulations below:
Start By Reading Your TextBooks:
The mistake of so many UTME candidates is that they rush straight to UTME past questions without having background knowledge of the topics in the UTME syllabus for all subjects.
Advice: Before making attempts to solve problems in past questions, you ought to have covered the topic very well in your textbook(s). Studying past questions without reading will confuse you.
The best ways to study effectively for UNIUYO UTME Exam 2021 includes:
- Get the recommended materials.
- Go through UTME syllabus.
- Study with your syllabus and textbooks.
- Get UTME Pack and study past questions.
- Study with textbooks, jotters, syllabus and UTME past questions.
- Refer to Textbook for any question/answer on PQ you don’t understand.
- Go through as many questions as many times as possible.
2. Choose a Study Method for yourself:
The two different options you have are to either solve past questions from specific topic or try everything. The choice you make depends on your level of preparedness.
Read to Understand and Solve Problems as you study.
First, read the UTME past question and understand what the questions requires and then proceed to solve the problems.
Don’t study to impress anyone and never skip any question giving you headache. Ensure to solve everything and refer to your textbooks for clarifications when necessary.
Jot Down points:
Make sure you jot down any important point or lesson you got from the question (s). Jotting down would help you during revisions.
Check Your Performance:
Some answers in your UTME past question pack are wrong. Ensure to check textbooks also for correct answers you failed or are not clear about. Don’t cram answers too… With constant practice, you would be good.
Never assume “I have solved this question, therefore I won’t go back to it” Ensure to solve the questions as many times as possible before UTME 2021 exam date. The more you study, the more you are good to go.