WAEC GCE form is out. Authorities of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (August/September), will commence on June 10, 2022. This page provides everything you need to know to successfully register for the 2022 WAEC GCE. Continue reading below…..
Candidates should also note that the 2022 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
The Registration for WAEC 2022 GCE began from WAEC GCE normal registration period is from June 10, 2022 to November 13, 2022. WAEC GCE Exam date is from January 11th, 2022 to February 4th, 2022.
The price of GCE 2022 form is N13,950 and exam date is January 2022.
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Tuesday, October 15, 2019 to Sunday, January 12, 2022.
When is WAEC GCE Registration Period WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Tuesday, October 15, 2019 to Sunday, January 12, 2022.
How Much Is WAEC GCE 2022 Form
Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of (Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
How to Apply for the WAEC GCE.
Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR 2022 GCE JANUARY
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.