WAEC Syllabus For Biology 2022 (SSCE & GCE): View & Download PDF here for free.
WAEC Biology Syllabus: in this article I shall share the most recent and updated version of the biology curriculums of WAEC. If youre also searching for this, you will be on a right hand side. This page will be strictly created for the biology curriculum and areas of concentration for Waec.
Question & Answer from WAEC Biology 2022 (EXPO)
All they do is to look for EXPO through all of the internets, well it is normal but it is better to enter the examination hall and be glad of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for an EXPO.
PREAMBLE: This is an examination syllabus drawn up from the curricula of the member countries of the West African Examinations Council. It should be used alongside the appropriate teaching syllabus(es) of the country where the candidates are domiciled.
This examination syllabus is divided into three sections: Sections A, B and C. Section A is for all candidates, Section B is for candidates in Ghana only and Section C is for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone The Gambia and Liberia.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
This syllabus is designed to assess candidates’
- understanding of the structure and functions of living organisms as well as appreciation of nature;
- acquisition of adequate laboratory and field skills in order to carry out and evaluate experiments and projects in Biology;
- acquisition of necessary scientific skills for example observing, classifying and interpreting biological data;
- acquisition of the basic relevant knowledge in Biology needed for future advanced studies in biological sciences;
- acquisition of scientific attitudes for problem solving;
- ability to apply biological principles in everyday life in matters that affect
personal, social, environmental, community health and economic problems;
- awareness of the existence of interrelationships between biology and other scientific disciplines.