Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for admission into its various full-time National Diploma (ND) and B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain YABATECH Post UTME form below.
The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. This is the ND Full-time and Degree (Affiliated to UNN) Form.
Registration commences on the 3rd of August 2022 and will end on the 19th of January 2021 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for admission into its various full-time National Diploma (ND) and B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the YABATECH Post UTME form below.0.
This post will guide you on everything you need to know about YABATECH Post-UTME Admission form 2020 and how to apply for Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020.
You will also get to know the necessary requirements and qualifications for the YABATECH Post-UTME screening admission exercise 2022/2023.
Latest Update: The deadline for the sale of the YABATECH Post UTME form has been extended to January 31st, 2021.
Update on YABATECH Post-UTME admission form 2020, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos.
Qualified Applications are hereby invited to apply for admission to the Yaba College of Technology for the National Diploma ( ND) and HND Programmes.
YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements 2020.
YabaTech admission application is open to candidates who:
- Chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution
- Scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Note: All candidates who made Yabatech their 2nd Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice to be eligible for admission.
How Much Is YABATECH Admission Form 2020
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee) for the exercise using their ATM Card (Master Card, Visa, Verve).
YABATECH Post UTME Exam Date (Screening Date)
March 16, 2021.
YABATECH Post UTME screening examination is on the 16th of March, 2021.
More Updates on YABATECHH official examination date will be updated here on this page as soon as the management of Yaba College of Technology make announcement.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form.
The application process can be run using any of (Smart Phones, IPAD, Tablets, and other Internet-enabled devices).
- The candidates are expected to upload their photographs in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixels.
- Candidates are to visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- On getting there, Click on POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021
- Completely fill the application form appropriately.
Admission Application Guidelines & Instructions For Candidates to follow:
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Application Starting and Closing date
The application will commence on August 3, 2020, and closes on January 31st, 2021. All applicants are advised to apply on or before the deadline.
N/B: Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance.