Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The postgraduate admission form for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) for 2022/2023 has not yet been released.
Those interested in acquiring the IBBU Postgraduate (PG) form should be aware that the selling of the form has not yet begun.
IBBU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The general Postgraduate Admission requirements for IBBU are as follow:
For every postgraduate programme in Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, every candidate must hold:
- 5 O’ Level Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics
- NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate/letter, and;
- Any other qualification that is acceptable by the Senate of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes:
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Third Class Honour
- HND from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit
2. Master’s Programmes:
Applicant must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division honours from recognised institutions.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) who also, possess a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in a relevant discipline may be considered.
- The minimum duration of the Master’s degree is 18 months.
3. PhD. Degree Programmes:
Applicants for PhD programmes must hold:
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of IBB University or any other University recognized by the Senate of IBB University in the relevant discipline.
must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent of 60% in Master’s (M.A./M.Sc.) degree result. Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50-3.99 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent (55-59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil./Ph.D. programme in the respective discipline.
Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the PhD programme except they have obtained M.Sc. degrees in relevant fields.
The minimum duration for all the PhD programmes is 36 months
How To Apply For IBBU Postgraduate (PG) Admission
- Visit IBBU official website at http://www.ibbu.edu.ng
- Click on the postgraduate admission form publication on the website
- Read through the instructions for the postgraduate admission form
- Follow the instructions therein to successfully apply for the postgraduate admission
IBBU Postgraduate Admission Form Deadline
The deadline for the application of the IBBU Postgraduate Admission form is yet to be announced by the institution. The closing date for IBBU postgraduate admission registration will be updated above.