JAMB Regularization 2020 For Direct Entry & NYSC | Regularization Login : Procedures, Price and Closing.
I believe this is not the first time you heard about JAMB regularization, and of this is, I am going to walk you by hand to knowing everything about JAMB regularization and how you can do the JAMB regularization yourself for both the direct entry and NYSC candidates.
What Is JAMB Regularization?
JAMB regularization is an introduced system by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB). It can also be called late application on Jamb Portal. JAMB Regularization in summary means the reconciliation of your OND, NCE and HND admission between your institution and JAMB.
For those who might ask if the JAMB regularization is for every candidates, note that JAMB regularization is not for every candidates, just like I specify earlier it is direct entry and NYSC candidates.
In light of this, JAMB regularization is for those who already has either OND, NCE, and HND.
How Much Is JAMB Regularization?
The price of the JAMB Regularization form is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
You are to follow the below process to get it done:
How To Do JAMB Regularization
These are the step by step procedures to follow in completing your JAMB regularization.
- You need to create a JAMB profile or log in to your existing Jamb profile by CLICKING HERE
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMBRegistration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Interested students should follow the procedure below to enable them in ascertaining their admission status as well as to comply with the statement that may appear against their name;
- Visit JAMB official portal @ www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box
- Click on the button: fetch my details
Your admission status will display either of the following;
- Congratulations you have been matriculated
- You are not on the matriculation list
- Print result slip
- You were not offered admission etc.
How To Know If you should Do JAMB Regularization
It is better to know if you are to do Jamb regularization sooner rather than later, only those applying for Direct Entry or NYSC face this issue the most, so follow the procedure listed below to know whether you are to do it or not:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2020)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
You are meant to get a message, showing your details, school, passport and the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND. If you saw your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for Direct entry (DE).
But if you got a message like ‘Sorry no admission is given yet‘…, then you need to regularize before applying for direct entry / NYSC.
When Is JAMB Regularization Deadline?
There is no specific deadline for Jamb Regularization, what you should be concern off is the Direct Entry Form Closing Date.
Error 212 origin is unreachable
Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just
bookmark this site.
As a direct entry student, do I need to collect my result slip before my name is on the matriculation list?