Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session [UPDATED].
Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. SLU post UTME form is now available online.
This is for those searching for Sule Lamido University University (SLU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session. The guidelines for Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been announced.
All interested should See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details and How to Apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME Screening Registration Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released. The SLU post-UTME application deadline has been extended till Sunday, February 7, 2022. Form cost N2,000. The screening will hold between 9th – 11th February 2022. See details below.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2022/2023 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
SLU Admission Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants that made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a JAMB Cut off mark Score of 160 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for SLU UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- The successful prospective candidate that has met the minimum requirement is to generate & print the payment permission slip with bank details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to the Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number, and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card, or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using the master card, verve card, credit card, and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..