WAEC 2022 May/June WASSCE Registration Form Instructions & Guidelines | REGISTER NOW…
The West African Examination Counsil (WAEC) Registration for 2022/2023 academic session will begin soon. Detailed guidelines and information needed for successful and safe registration will be provided in this article.
The closing date of registration for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 is 28th February, 2022.
The WAEC is divided into two sections, namely the private one (for school candidates) and the other public one (non-school registration).
When is WAEC 2022/2023 Registration Starting?
The WASSCE registration for 2021/2022 will be between December 2020 and January 2021. In light of this, I will enjoin you to bookmark this page or keep checking back I will update it immediately WAEC 2021 registration is announced.
The closing date of registration for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 is 28th February, 2021.
Steps for Waec eRegistration
- Payment for the examination
- Identification of Examination Officer
- Registration of Candidates
- Reviewing/Editing of Candidates Information
- Generation of Examination Numbers
- Downloading of Information
- Offline Registration
As a student, you don’t have to visit the WAEC Website for Registration. The following are the steps your school follow to do so…
- Visit www.waeconline.org.ng
- Click on the “May/June Examinations” icon.
- Sign in as a new user.
- Enters the necessary details like centre number, candidates WAEC passport, subject of candidates, name and surname of candidates.
- Click on the “Checkbox” by the affirmation statement to affirm that all the entries including the attached passport photograph are correct.
- You can then download syllabus, timetable and registration template.
- Then the registration process continues.
NOTE: For a School Principal/Examination Officer to use the e-Registration Website as a new user, the school must have procured the Online Registration Scratch Card or Pay Voucher from the WAEC Zonal/Branch Office in charge of his/her State. The Examination Officer could then use the PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Scratch Card or Pay Voucher to sign up as a new user.
How much is WAEC Registration Form?
The WAEC registration fees for private individuals is 13,950. You should note that you will be requited to pay another sum of N500 naira only to the banks or centres.
Also for external candidates, it is evident to note that they might be a slight difference between the fees.
Payments can be made to any of the following banks Zenith Bank, GTBank, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Union Bank, Ecobank, Heritage Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, WEMA Bank, First City Monument Bank, Fidelity Bank, Polarise Bank, UBA, Standard Chartered Bank, Unity Bank, Jaiz Bank.
Pay the required fee and get the registration pin and continue your registration on the portal.