Wesley University Post UTME form 2020/2021: This is the latest information on Wesley University Post UTME Form and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Wesley University, Ondo as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is Wesley University POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Wesley University, POST UTME form 2020 is not yet out.
However, Wesley University 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when Wesley University post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is Wesley University Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Wesley University, Ondo.
So The Wesley University Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s) (Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
Wesley University JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Wesley University, Ondo, Wesley University cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Wesley University, Ondo, Wesley University Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Note: Interested Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but meet the required official mark(160) should do Jamb change of course here
How to Register For Wesley University Post Utme 2020
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957 and after that, should follow the steps below to apply online via the University Portal
- Visit the University website: http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php
- Select “Application Form” to apply.Click on “Go straight to the Admission Portal“
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select “APPLICATION PAYMENT” to make your Payment.
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await information from the University.
Wesley University Post UTME Application Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Wesley University Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
That was the latest update on the Wesley University Post UTME exercise 2020/2021 Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 Wesley University Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Resumption date for 2020/2021 fresher’s Wesley university